Our client, in the leader in their industry, is currently seeking an experienced Payroll Supervisor to join their team. If you are looking for a dynamic managerial position who will be a key decision maker within the organization.
As a Payroll Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Manage the full cycle payroll process for the Canadian payroll
- Monitor the accrual account for payroll, vacation and benefits
- Prepare materials for internal and external auditors, monthly payroll, labour journal entries, annual payroll and labour budget
- Train, coach and mentor payroll team with payroll processes and systems
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience working in a Payroll Supervisor/Manager position
- Must be holding a CPM designation
- Experience working on ADP Workforce Now software would be a strong asset
- Strong Excel skills (Vlookups, pivot tables, formulas, etc.)
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this exciting Payroll Supervisor opportunity in more detail, please submit your MS WORD resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.