Position Title: Senior Penetration Tester
Position Type: Permanent
Our large banking client is looking for a Senior Penetration Tester, the Senior Penetration Tester will have expertise in network and application penetration testing, to join our internal penetration testing team. As a senior resource, you will be responsible for leading testing practices within your core areas of expertise, and accountable for the delivery of technical services within your domain. Collaborating with the Cyber Security Red Team (CSRT) Service Management Team, responsible for overall engagement oversight and coordination, you will ensure services are delivered in alignment with CSRT’s mission, and the Bank’s Global Security Strategy.
As a Senior Penetration Tester, you can expect to support 15 – 40 engagements annually, as either the lead tester executing testing engagements, or through assessment oversight where you may support scoping of third-party lead engagements, or support and review deliverables by junior team members. Engagements performed by the Cyber Security Red Team members will typically range 2 - 10 weeks in duration, completed sequentially over the course of the year.
- This role is ideal for professional penetration testers with leadership experience, or professional independent contractors who operate independently and can manage customer relationships.
- You are now looking to further develop your service delivery capabilities, and team management skills.
- You take initiative and dedicate time to continuing your education, practicing your craft and honing your skills.
- You are patient and you seek to share knowledge & coach junior team members.
- You have strong customer service skills
- This role is ideal for penetration testing professionals with 5+ years experience in penetration testing, and 10+ years experience in Information Security.
- The ideal candidate has achieved multiple expert level industry recognized certifications (OSEE, OSCE, GXPN, OSWE, etc.)
- Experienced and familiar with defensive technologies, and able to identify organizational level control gaps, and articulate risk & recommendations to resolve.
- Possesses strong leaderships skills, and able to provide technical coaching to junior team members.
- Experienced in developing custom tooling, and leverage whitepapers and online resources to enhance testing practices for the team.
- Possesses an in-depth understanding of testing methodologies, within their area of expertise. (ex OWASP Web & Mobile testing methodologies and OSSTMM, and the MITRE ATT&CK Framework.)
- You possess strong communication (verbal/written/presentation) skills in English, and able to develop and present executive ready reports and presentations. The same in Spanish is a strong asset.
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resumes in MS Word format to Toronto.firstname.lastname@example.org today!