We are currently working with a major transportation firm located in downtown Toronto that is looking for an Assistant Controller for their team! This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced CPA who is looking to transition into a management role to lead a growing accounting team.
As an Assistant Controller you will be responsible for:
- Performing monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements
- Manage, coach, hire, train and mentor the accounting team
- Identify, investigate and research technical accounting and financial reporting issues
In order to be considered you will bring the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience as a CPA, CA from a Big 4 Accounting firm
- 1 - 2 years of industry experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this exciting Assistant Controller opportunity in more detail, please submit your MS WORD resume in confidence to email@example.com today!
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.