Position Title: Senior IAM Manager - Active Directory
Position Type: Permanent
Are you looking for a Senior IAM Manager position that does not cause you to be de-skilled? The Senior IAM Manager for Active Directory is for you, this role is the best of both worlds.
Our large banking client is looking for a Senior Manager - Active Directory, the Senior Manager - Active Directory will be part of a global team, whose mandate is to contribute to the overall success of Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM) by ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures. This team operates with a hands on mindset, this role will not only manage a team of Information Security Analysts but will also write scripts in PowerShell to drive daily efficiencies and coach and mentor the team to replicate these automation activities going forward.
We’re looking for an energetic person who thrives in a constantly changing environment, someone who wants to strive for efficiency through automation scripting and mentor the team on how to think this way going forward.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to understand how identity flow should work and make recommendations for projects.
- Working directly with internal stakeholders and teams in a multi-disciplined team structure, provisioning Active Directory (AD) accounts and driving scripting efficiencies to ensure AD policies are adhered to
- Be prepared to be hands on with PowerShell scripting to automate daily tasks and drive efficiency within the team
- Centralize multiple intake channels for GIAM, including: consultation on process / policy; project scoping and estimation; and, support ticket escalation
- Prioritize and assign requests to GIAM teams, based on the required expertise
- Prioritize, classify, track and report on request escalations
- Provide after-hours availability for any urgent issues / incidents / escalations
- Coordinate with 2nd and 3rd level support when applicable and provide resolution recommendations to management
- Escalate all high priority issues affecting availability, customer impact and user impact to the Director
- Identify any reoccurring issues that affect the user experience, the volume of requests received or the ability of GIAM to deliver on SLAs and participate in problem solving sessions with related teams as required
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct
- Respond to Audit requests with an ETA within 24 hours of initial request
- Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work
- Developing deep working relationships with Senior Executives and Senior Managers across the account teams and clients.
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years experience in IAM Engineering and Managing Information Security Analysts
- Experience in provisioning and managing user access in Active Directory (AD)
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, and Windows server/workstation OS
- Certifications in Active Directory and other relevant Microsoft certifications
- Strong understanding of Identity and Access Management principles, concepts and goals
- Broad knowledge of the services and platforms provided by GIAM
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple intake channels efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical designation is considered an asset (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CISSP)
- Powershell scripting background would be an asset
- Fluency in Spanish is also considered an asset
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resumes in MS Word format to Toronto.firstname.lastname@example.org today!