Looking for a forward thinking, strategically minded, and customer focused Manager of Customer Credit, Billing and Collections to lead and oversee a team of professionals executing these critical processes, establish policies and procedures that meet customer requirements and ensure compliance with all applicable regulations, work collaboratively with other departments, and implement best practices that drive financial performance. The Manager of Customer Credit, Billing and Collections will use critical thinking to overcome day to day business challenges in a fast-paced work environment.
- Provides direct oversight of the Credit, Billing and Collections departments.
- Develops employees through coaching, mentoring, and formal/on the job training and development opportunities. Actively monitors and evaluates employee performance. Holds employees accountable for the attainment of defined goals and objectives. Executes effective performance redirection when needed.
- Maintains a complete understanding of all systems used in the revenue cycle to assist in the establishment of processes, and to monitor effectiveness of these processes.
- Develops relationships with customers to define, implement and manage the most efficient processes to maximize account receivable returns; and other departments to define and manage the day to day workflow of company billing and receivable processes.
- Develops and maintains management reports along with department KPIs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 8 years of relevant credit, billing, and collections experience. Must possess at least 3 years of supervisory/leadership experience in revenue cycle processes.
- Capable of defining and implementing process improvements, as well as writing standard operating procedures and policy.
- Possess leadership, problem-solving, research, and analytical skills.
- Effectively communicate with co-workers, management, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
International Financial Group provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next career opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.