Our client, an industry leader in the manufacturing sector, requires a Senior Accountant on a full time permanent basis. This is a critical role to the department as it will involve work in the month end close, reviewing costs and also be part of financial statement preparation and associated analysis. You must have strong accounting theory along with practical skills and you have preferably worked in a standard cost environment.
- As part of the finance and accounting team, ensure financial statements and related analysis are produced in accordance with corporate policy and accounting principles.
- Reconciliation of the Balance Sheet
- Prepare formal and ad hoc reports and analysis
- Evaluate projects for viability and business impact
- Review and report on cost variance and participate in standard cost setup decisions
- Designated CPA
- At least 5 years of related experience
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting
- Experience in a standard cost environment
If you are interested in this role and you have the qualifications required, please submit your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.