Position Title: Technical Writer
Position Type: Contract – up to 18 months
Our tech giant client is seeking a highly creative and motivated Technical Writer. In this position you will be a professional copywriter who designs, creates and maintains technical documentation. This position requires strong organizational skills and has a keen eye for investigating any irregularities. The candidate covets accuracy, precision, and research of detail.
As a technical writer, you will work closely with the clients marketing, monetization, and presentation teams to create accessible and sellable texts. This post is used to create and edit any content in the game, especially News, Events, Menus, and Game Modes.
- Develop and maintain installation, configuration, how-to documentation, and standard operating procedures
- Manage the documentation process, including the creation, edition, versioning, proofreading and publishing of documentation
- Define documentation standards
- Manage the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) process;
- Complete writing assignments according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology
- Combine text with supporting visual elements in order to present complex information in a manner that can be easily understood by the target audience
- Interview IT staff to become familiar with the technologies, products, and processes that will be documented
- Carry out all related tasks
- Diploma of College Studies in Technical Writing, Editing, or Literature.
- Minimum one year as a Technical Writer, Copywriter, or other relevant experience.
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of FPS game design fundamentals
- Ability to collaborate and react quickly to feedback.
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resumes in MS Word format to Toronto.firstname.lastname@example.org today!