We are currently working on an amazing opportunity to join this fast-growing manufacturing client in north Toronto as they are looking to hire an Internal Audit Manager for their team! This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, dynamic, and outgoing CPA who is looking for a challenging and dynamic work environment.
As an Internal Audit Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Implementation and supervision of the annual SOX testing – carry out a top-down and risk-based approach
- Work on internal audits and special projects
- Contribute with the growth and performance of department policies and procedures
- Maintain effective cross-functional interactions and work with executive and other teams
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- CPA with over 7+ years of audit experience – with a minimum of 3 years of internal audit
- Professional certification is required either CIA and/or CISA
- Experience working in a manufacturing inventory cost accounting background is preferred
- Able to travel 25% per year
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this exciting Internal Audit Manager opportunity in more detail, please submit your WORD formatted resume in confidence to Punam Jain, CPA, CMA - firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.