Our client, a large financial institution in Canada is looking for a Senior Bilingual Financial Analyst for a 16-month contract located in downtown Toronto.
As a Senior Bilingual Financial Analyst your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Support the wealth fund initiatives across all of North America
- Coordinate project implementation phases and assist with post implementation support
- Manage stakeholder relationships and communicate risks and impacts
- Ensure all systems are setup according to the project requirements and troubleshoot any issues
- Create impact assessments, review operating models and create work flows
Skills required for the Senior Bilingual Financial Analyst include:
- 7-10 years of financial analysis experience with a background in fund operations and accounting
- Understanding of investment funds, insurance funds and investment securities products
- CPA, or CFA in progress or completed
- University degree in Finance, Business or Accounting
- Bilingual in French and English
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org today!