Position Title: Cyber Fraud Risk Analyst
Position Type: Permanent
Our large Telco client is looking for a Fraud Analyst, as a Fraud Analyst, you will enable safer online experience for our users and help manage risks intelligently. The stakes are high, and you will be up against ever-evolving challenges. You will face some of the most complex and dynamic problems at the company, and the nature of your work will evolve rapidly to combat new and more sophisticated challenges.
- Monitor accounts and transactions to identify and predict risky behaviour
- Scale risk processes to cover an increasingly large and complex landscape of payments risks given our rapidly expanding user base
- Work with our counterparts to tailor fraud management techniques
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other internal teams to implement sustainable solutions for fighting abuse and managing payments risks
- Identify any new fraudulent activities while collaborating with the operations team to find new prevention solutions
- Troubleshoot technical tickets related to fraudulent activities and ensure the end-to-end resolution Assist with arranging client/prospect meetings for initial meet set-setups, follow up engagements, communication of deliverables, etc.
- Standardize content across platforms
- 5+ years experience in Cyber Fraud Analysis
- Expert knowledge of SQL, Big Data and Splunk
- Strong data visualization skills and a passion for data and analysis
- Familiarity with version control tools such Git, CVS, SVN
- Excellent communicator who is able to convey complex ideas succinctly
- Expertise in writing SQL to query relational databases and/or experience with quantitative tools such as Spark, Scala, Python, R
- Experience with payments, risk, or trust & safety and with machine learning teams
- Experience working in fast-paced and rapidly changing start-up environments
- Naturally curious and passionate about risk prevention: if something seems off, you want to investigate what’s going on and solve root problems
- Decisive, yet open to learning: you will make many critical decisions every day, even with the knowledge that you will be wrong some of the time
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resumes in MS Word format to Toronto.email@example.com today!