Position Title: Onboarding Coordinator
Position Type: ASAP - June 30, 2021
IFG is on the search for a talented Onboarding Coordinator to join our client's team. This is a fantastic opportunity supporting a trillion-dollar technology company who was also named one of Canada's top employers of 2020. The Onboarding Coordinator will be responsible for providing operational support regarding pre-onboarding, onboarding, and training logistics.
- Update individual distribution lists on a weekly basis, cross referencing against on-boarding tracker and off-boarding trackers
- Report discrepancies to local HR
- Coordinate distribution of onboarding documents prior to new employee starts
- Monitor Onboarding Tracker daily
- Follow onboarding process for first week of employee starts
- Be the first point of contact for remote employees working on site
- Receive monthly event summary & requirements
- Send event template with calendar invite and Forms RSVP questionnaire to employees
- 3-5+ years of experience within a similar role
- Bachelor Degree (BS/BA) in Business Administration or HR
- Strong experience managing and supporting HR team
- Highly detail oriented and strong time management skills
If interested, please send your resume in Word format to Eileen@ifgpr.com with “Onboarding Coordinator” in the subject line.