Our client, a Top Insurance firm in Canada is looking for a Property Accountant for a 12-month contract, located in downtown Toronto.
As a Property Accountant your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for property accounting on a complex set of commercial real estate accounting
- Maintain and update monthly and annual general ledger account reconciliation
- Reconciliation of taxes as required (GST/HST/QST) including remittances
Skills required for the Property Accountant include:
- 5-7+ years of commercials property accounting experience preferred
- Professional accounting designation (CPA) is required
- Experience with enterprise level real estate systems is required
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format, to email@example.com today!