Position Title: Infrastructure Support Analyst
Position Type: ASAP - June 30, 2021
IFG is on the search for a talented Infrastructure Support Analyst to join our client's team. This is a fantastic opportunity supporting a trillion-dollar technology company who was also named one of Canada's top employers of 2020. The Infrastructure Support Analyst will be responsible for providing day to day technical and operational support with a focus on the Build Farm and Windows Update systems.
- Provide primary day-to-day, end-to-end support and management of the TC build farm approximately 250 on-premises servers and the associated lab data center components.
- Provide comprehensive Windows Update services for all machines in the studio including user workstations and all infrastructure servers and virtual machines. Includes security updates as well as feature and OS updates.
- Use PRTG to monitor performance and availability responding to alerts as needed
- 3-5+ years of experience and deep knowledge within infrastructure support
- Bachelor Degree (BS/BA) required and/or experience in a Computer Science fields
- Strong experience managing and supporting windows deployments
- Strong experience maintaining a Build farm
- Familiar with TCJIRA to track and manage support issues
If interested, please send your resume in Word format to Eileen@ifgpr.com with “Infrastructure Support Analyst” in the subject line.