Title: Bilingual Partner Success Manager
Location: Quebec City/ Montreal
Duration: ASAP - Jun 30, 2021
We are on the search for a dynamic bilingual Partner Success Manager to join our clients team. This is an opportunity to support a trillion dollar tech company, who has also been named one of Canada's top employers of 2020.
The Partner Success Manager will be accountable for increasing the customer usage of Microsoft Teams within a specific customer set. The role will align the 200+ Corporate customers in our client's eastern Canadian region. This individual will accomplish the goal of increasing Teams Usage by:
- Aligning with sales teams for the customer territory and ensuring key deployment and advisory services from priority partners are being effectively positioned and delivered
- Supporting partners with coaching and feedback to ensure customer experience is at the center of everything you do
- Supporting key partners for the customer territory in identifying which prospect customers to deliver impact on Azure consumption and Teams usage for customers
- Identify low or no consumption customers already connected to portfolio of partners
- Engage and coach partner to build an execution plan to improve customers consumption and usage, including next logical workload guidance
- Track progress on partners’ portfolio of customers and support with identification of resources) to unblock progress
- Providing feedback to Solution Governance Council on partners’ capabilities, capacities thus influencing selection of Co-Sell
- Must be bilingual (French/English)
- 5+ years of experience - core sales, channel sales, Mid-Market and model experience, business development
- MS platform experience preferable – especially Microsoft Teams
- Reasonable level of technical proficiency (L200 ) in order to understand partner solution offerings
- Extensive experience of managing virtual teams across functions and geographies
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences.
For consideration please email your resume to Sydney@ifgpr.com with "Bilingual Partner success Manager" in the subject line.