Position Title: Presales Consultant – Cyber Security
Position Type: Permanent
Our large Telco client is looking for a Presales Consultant, Cyber Security, as a Presales Consultant you will collaborate with the Head of Sales, Security SMEs, Project Management and Service Delivery business units to evaluate to customized business needs of the client to evaluate the viability of the project and manage the PNL, governance and resources for the projects.
- Develop and maintain deep understanding of our Cyber Security solutions offering.
- Identify and understand customers business goals, operating objectives, and requirements, and customizing our Cyber Security solutions to best meet their needs.
- Evaluate Cyber Security needs for feasibility in terms of PNL, internal delivery capability and adherence to governance framework
- Lead customer facing demonstrations, proof of concepts, creating, editing, and production of Statement of Works (SOWs), Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Quote (RFQ), Request for Services (RFS) responses, and technical solution design and responses.
- Reviewing, editing, and preparing client documents for publication and dissemination.
- Meeting client stipulated deadlines for documentation/deliverables;
- Tracking presales related assignments for follow-up/action.
- Creating and utilizing templates for standardization purposes;
- Preparing meeting agendas and minutes for communication/dissemination across various business internal business units;
- Establishing organized mechanisms to properly track; the development of presales related documentation, apply updates, coordinate client reviews, and provide overall oversight of formal submission.
- Assist with arranging client/prospect meetings for initial meet set-setups, follow up engagements, communication of deliverables, etc.
- Ensuring communication of key contractual documents between Sales and Delivery.
- Communication of invoicing information to the relevant business units/departments;
- Determine the needs of end customers in collaboration with the head of sales to produce documentation
- Organize and write supporting documents for Lines of business/Workstreams
- Standardize content across platforms
- 5 - 8 years experience in technical/pre-sales support as a Sales or PreSales Security Expert
- 5 - 7 years experience in Solution development
- Strong experience with navigating internal governance structures
- Strong experience managing the PNL, ROI and EBITDA for all projects
- Strong experience leading through influence and partnering with internal teams to deliver on customize project solutions
- Experience in Cyber Security a strong asset
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resumes in MS Word format to Toronto.firstname.lastname@example.org today!