Position Title: Operations Support Analyst
Position Type: ASAP - June 30, 2021
Location: Remote/ Mississauga
IFG is on the search for a talented Operations Support Analyst to join our client's team. This is a fantastic opportunity supporting a trillion dollar technology company who was also named one of Canada's top employers of 2020.
The Operations Support Analyst will be responsible for assisting with sales execution, operationalizing business & sales programs, and driving business transformation. This role will assist with driving sales execution, improved seller discipline and increasing sales productivity
- Providing proactive insights on business performance with highlights on areas of risk/opportunity
- Reviewing sales performance and driving sales discipline to enforce new habits to ensure sales teams achieve targets
- Provide backend support (tools/process/information) necessary to deliver consistency, accuracy and agility across each solution area team.
- 3-5+ years of experience and deep knowledge within Sales Operations, Sales Execution, Planning, and/or finance
- Bachelor Degree (BS/BA) required and/or experience in relevant fields (eg Business, marketing, IT, Operations, Finance) Master’s degree beneficial
- Strong data analytics and BI experience an asset (Excel/ Power BI)
- Program management & execution
- Familiar with financials, pipeline, KPI's
For consideration please email your resume in MS Word format to Eileen@ifgpr.com with "Operations Support Analyst" in the subject line.