Seeking a temporary Senior/Lead Accountant, reporting to the Accounting Manager, to provide year-end audit and financial reporting support for at least 2 to 3 months. This role will primarily function in a remote work capacity, but will be required to be physically on-site at least 1 and potentially 2 days per week maximum.
Responsibilities of Senior/Lead Accountant
- Helping coordinate external financial statement audit & Form 990 requests.
- Acting as a resource in providing financial statement support and documentation to the external auditors.
- Assisting in preparing financial statement disclosures, financial reporting package, and corresponding analytical reports.
- Preparing balance sheet account reconciliations and account analysis.
- Reconciling Form 990 data to supporting documentation.
Requirements of Senior/Lead Accountant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- 3+ years of audit experience, yellow book and higher education experience preferred. Familiar with not for profit / fund accounting.
- CPA highly preferred.
- Proficient with complex MS Excel formula, including pivot table manipulation.
- Ellucian Colleague experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
International Financial Group provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next career opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.