Our client, a large publicly traded company, is on the market for a Senior Financial Analyst. The successful Senior Financial Analyst will be involved in multiple ad hoc projects and looking to drive business decisions. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career and contribute towards continuous process improvement within the financial reporting function, then we would like to hear from you!
Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Analyst:
- Prepare financial statements and assistance with MD&A
- Assist in implementation of complex accounting policies and process improvement initiatives
- Manage global consolidation process and coordinate with multiple regional accounting teams
- Bachelor's degree in commerce/finance
- Must have CPA, CA designation
- Must have 2 - 3 years of progressive Big 4 public accounting firm experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your MS Word resume in the strictest confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at email@example.com. You can also contact him at 647 826 4335.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com