Our client in the healthcare sector, requires a Senior Financial Analyst to assist them with a 1 year contract opportunity. In this role, the Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for providing the Director of Finance with support in the form of financial data to assist in decision making.
Duties of the Senior Financial Analyst will include, but not be limited to:
- Assist with the preparation of the budget
- Analysis of variances and preparation of detailed commentary
- Creation of business cases
- General accounting duties
- Ministry of Health and hospital reporting
Qualifications of the Senior Financial Analyst:
- 5+ years experience in a similar capacity preparing large budgets, analyzing and summarizing variances, and preparing business cases
- Experience with hospital reporting in Canada
- Advanced MS Excel skills (Macros, Pivots, VLOOKUPs)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
If you are interested and qualified, please submit your resume ASAP to email@example.com today with 'Senior Financial Analyst" in the subject line.