Position Title: WVD (Windows Virtual Desktop) Architect
Position Type: Permanent
Our client is looking for a WVD (Windows Virtual Desktop) Architect, as a WVD (Windows Virtual Desktop) Architect, you will assist clients in implementing Windows Virtual Desktop in the client environment. As such, the successful applicants will have a wealth of exposure in projects that exploit public cloud services and be capable of engaging predominantly on customer projects covering the full life cycle from proposal/justification to project design/build.
- Manage the end to end project deployment of Windows Virtual Desktop on the Azure platform
- Engage closely with other business units to develop and execute innovative and competitive solutions / projects for new and existing clients leveraging a wealth of previous experience in deploying Windows Virtual Desktop
- Serve as the technical resource and provide technical knowledge in outage management and solutions improving user experience.
- Expert knowledge of running Windows Virtual Desktop on Azure platform
- 5+ years in Azure Solution Architect or Consultant role
- Experienced at producing multi-tier, high-availability infrastructure architectures in an Enterprise & cloud environment adhering to DR, Business Continuity and availability best practice
- Proven experience with Azure IaaS, Azure Active Directory & Group Policy, ARM Templates and Powershell scripting
- Experience with remote access solutions such as Microsoft Direct Access or Always On VPN - required
- Experience of Windows 10 Modern Management (Intune, Autopilot, Windows Virtual Desktop, etc)
- Manage cloud risk & compliance assessments with the customer
- You are comfortable navigating with all levels including senior management throughout the firm
- Worked on high-available systems within the financial services sector
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resumes in MS Word format to Toronto.firstname.lastname@example.org today!