Our client, a major insurance company, is looking to add an actuary to their life insurance valuation team. This role will focus primarily on creating financial models to value life insurance contracts under existing standards and new IFRS 17 standards. The actuary will work closely with the business and IFRS 17 team liaising to collect data, create models, create reports and explain impacts.
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills and qualifications;
- 3+ years experience as an Actuary within Insurance. At least 1+ years in life insurance
- Strong experience with GGY AXIS
- Experience with Moody's risk integrity software
- Knowledge of contractual service margin
- Good presentation and communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your resume in WORD format to Rae Tiwari CPA at email@example.com today.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.