Our client, located in Toronto, is looking for a Divisional Controller. The successful Divisional Controller will be a part of the key operations of a forward thinking private company that is looking to make a huge stamp on the entire residential development industry. You will be creating the structure for the future of all the corporate subsidiaries, growing a team, and taking the company to new heights. If this sounds appealing to you and are interested in continuing to grow your career, then please read further.
Responsibilities of the Divisional Controller:
- Analyze financial reports, determine cash flow forecast and develop new financial strategies to achieve revenue goals
- Propose several financial options to support business objectives
- Identify financial risks and develop appropriate action plans
- Designated CPA
- Progressive accounting experience in residential property development
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to lead a team
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at email@example.com or call him at 647-826-4335.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com