Looking for a proactive, high performing Senior Accountant to be a part of a "best in class" finance and accounting organization. The Senior Accountant will be detail oriented with strong analytical skills and perform various moderately complex accounting assignments, such as analyzing financial information, preparing analytics, resolving accounting discrepancies, coordinating audit process, reviewing and verifying the accuracy of accounting records and various other assigned duties.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant
- Overseeing accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses. Resolving accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Ensuring financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Ensuring accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close processes. Completing monthly balance sheet account reconciliations for assigned accounts. Preparing required journal entries.
- Compiling and analyzing financial information to prepare financial statements. Preparing monthly and quarterly analytics for income statement and balance sheet account activity.
- Establishing and monitoring the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures.
- Preparing for financial audit and coordinating the audit process.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations and integrity of financial data.
Requirements of the Senior Accountant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- At least 5 years of related professional experience in a complex, fast-paced environment with escalating levels of responsibility.
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP accounting requirements.
- Ability to prepare accurate financial statements and reports; prioritize work and work with minimum supervision in a team oriented environment; work in an organized manner and consistently follow-up on tasks.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Comfortable working with ERP systems and possess advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
International Financial Group provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next career opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.