Our client is seeking for 10 Bilingual Collections Representatives for a 6-month contract located in Montreal, QC. This is an exciting opportunity for customer service professionals seeking an opportunity to work from home!
As a Bilingual Collections Representative, your duties include but are not limited to:
- Conduct 100+ inbound and outbound calls
- Negotiate and arrange payment arrears
- Assist customers regarding their line of credit, mortgages, credit card or other banking service
- Collect past due amounts by demonstrating negotiation strategies
**Must be available to work a rotating schedule Monday - Sunday 8:00AM - 11:00PM
In order to qualify, the successful Bilingual Collections Representative will meet the following requirements:
- Bilingual French and English is mandatory
- University/College degree
- 1-3 years of call center or financial services experience
- Previous collections experience is preferred but not required
- Strong written and oral communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resumes in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org today!