Our client, a large insurance company, is looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their Financial Planning and Analysis team. This role will be responsible for creating financial models to anticipate market trends, growth potential, cash flows and budgets. The successful candidate will liaise with the lines of business to understand products, expenses and industry trends and to communicate and explain financial models.
- Over 5 years in financial modelling for budgets and forecasts
- Designated accountant, working towards CPA preferred
- Must have worked in a service or technology environment, preference for candidates with an insurance background
- Strong Excel skills including Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs, macros a nice to have
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
If you are interested and qualified in this position, please send your resume in word version to Shawn@ifgpr.com