Are you looking to continue your career in real estate? Our client, a real estate property management firm, is looking to hire a Property Manager. The successful Property Manager will be required to manage a real estate portfolio, oversee development projects, take on corporate responsibilities and keep on top of communication with senior management and clients. If this sounds appealing to you, then we would like to hear from you!
Responsibilities of the Property Manager include the following:
- Complete monthly and quarterly reports on operations
- Ensure corporate governance and health & safety policies are in compliance
- Develop, administer and submit financial reporting and budgets
To be considered for the role or Property Manager, our client is looking for someone with the following skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years commercial property management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- RPA designation preferred but not a requirement
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 647-826-4335.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com