Our client, a small sized accounting firm located in York Region, is looking to hire a Senior Staff Accountant to join their team. In this role, you will have the chance to grow with the organization. If you are passionate about accounting, assurance, corporate and personal tax prep, then please read further. As Senior Staff Accountant, the key accountabilities and responsibilities include the following;
- NTRs, Compilations, Ad Hoc work
- Ability to liaise with clients and work independently
- Working closely with clients and preparation of bookkeeping to financial statements
- Reviewing personal and corporate tax returns
- Preparing financial statements and working paper files in accordance with firm standards effectively and efficiently
- Keeping the Partners informed on an ongoing basis of progress and significant issues on all engagements
To be considered for this role of Senior Staff Accountant, our client is looking for someone with the following skills and qualifications;
- CPA, CA designation with three years experience in a small/mid sized public accounting firm
- Advanced understanding of accounting policies and audit techniques re: ASPE compliance
- Advanced skills in Caseware/Caseview, Excel, Word and Taxprep
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple tasks
- Must have experience in preparing personal tax returns
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Rae Tiwari CPA at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Raeshaun directly at 416-254-6461.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.