Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking for an Change Management Consultant for a 6-month contract located in downtown Toronto. Please note, this role will be work from home until COVID-19 subsides.
As an Change Management Consultant your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Create a change management strategy to support new processes and initiatives
- Perform change management assessments, determine organizational change readiness and coordinate risk mitigation solutions
- Develop communications, learning sessions and training workshops for process and people change impacts
- Coordinate proof of concept workshops, prepare process documentation and assist with post-implementation changes, ensuring processes are executed as expected
Skills required for the Change Management Consultant include:
- 5+ years of change management consulting experience in financial services
- Solid understanding of project management and the project life-cycle
- Strong experience with stakeholder engagement during large-scale organizational process change and people change
- Experience developing various workshops and learning sessions for a variety of audiences
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and MS Visio
- University degree in a related field
- Change management certification or designation, in progress or completed
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com today!