Title: Group Administrator
Location: Downtown Vancouver
Duration: 1 year contract
Our client is looking for a high-performing, action oriented and organized Group Administrator to support a growing team. The primary functions of the role are to provide team support with general administrative and cross-group projects, and partner closely with other Executive Assistant o meet deliverables.
The ideal candidate is someone who can navigate and change directions quickly and within a fast-paced environment and can embrace a challenge head on with confidence, a calm sense of urgency, and a positive attitude. You must have strong communication skills, along with a professional demeanor and a desire to remove barriers to ensure success. You must be highly detail-oriented, have strong multi-tasking skills, and practice consistent and timely follow-through. You must have high integrity and be able to handle confidential information appropriately. Ability to change direction in rapid response to a fluctuating and dynamic work environment.
- Coordinate catering, AV, venue selection, and logistics for internal events, off sites, morale events, team all hands meetings, and celebration events
- Ensuring awareness and compliance with administrative operations policies and procedures
- Partner with support staff across the organization to ensure consistent experiences
- Maintain relevant security groups and distribution lists
- Order office supplies and equipment for team and new hires
- Assist with new employee onboarding
- Space management and facilities requests
- Build and maintain good business relationships with partners and staff both internally and externally.
- Managing team compliance and training status
- Travel Planning and Coordination domestic and international travel, accommodation, visas
- Be the first point of contact for all group administrative needs
- Other projects as requested by Executive and Business teams
- Assist in E+D level events as needed
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in an Administrative Assistant capacity
- Excellent customer service and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship building skills, maturity, high degree of self-confidence
- Demonstrated skill of shifting approach in response to the demands of a changing situation
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, navigate uncertain situations, and drive for clarity
- Strong cross-team collaboration & organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible and work quickly & efficiently
- Proficiency with Microsoft productivity software, including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Teams meetings. Excellent skills in all aspects of planning, collaboration, communications, analytical capabilities and high level of attention to detail and proactive awareness.
For consideration please email Eileen@ifgpr.com with "Administrative Assistant - Vancouver" in the subject line