Our client, located in Mississauga is looking to hire a contract Accounting Analyst to cover a 6 month period. This role will focus on accounting and analysis and will require an individual to look at numbers, analyse them as to tell a story. As the Accounting Analyst, you will be reporting directly to the Manager, Finance and be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparing the monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing/posting journal entries
- Assisting in the annual budgets
- Providing budget and forecast development support
To be considered for this role and to be successful in this role, it is crucial and required that you have the following:
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- CPA designated or close to completion of one
- Experience working with an accounting software, mid size
- Advanced MS Excel skills. Experience building Macros is a very nice asset to have in this position
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.