Senior FP&A Analyst
Are you smart, hard-working, and fearless? Are you interested in flourishing in an energetic, startup environment! The company continues to expand across the country, and additional finance brilliance is required. Some of the gravy on this opportunity includes a rooftop bar (on their building), company outings and good work/life balance.
Our industry leader is adding to their impressive FP&A department. Their boast industry changing technology, rewarding work, within an award winning culture.
The corporate FP&A team will use a unique view into the numbers to see trends and opportunities that are developing within the company as well as across the industry. Candidates for this team will have a bias for action, collaborative style, excellent communication skills, natural curiosity and know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Corporate FP&A.
Strong Excel skills are required, as well as, 2-3 years of total experience. This can be in the finance department of a large organization, or combined with experience gained in public accounting. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Corporate FP&A.
- Support the company-wide strategic planning, budget and quarterly target-setting processes, including weekly forecasts and key performance monitoring.
- Preparation of monthly financial commentary, as well as analyzing actual results versus financial plan and monitoring of key indicators and trends.
- Analytical support on business results and achieving financial targets via data-driven insights and recommendations.
- Assist in the development, tracking, and analysis of the company’s operational KPI’s.
- Take active role in process improvement projects within FP&A department, including automation and streamlining of current reporting.
- Partner with business leadership to identify process breakdowns and identify opportunities.
- Support board meetings and various activities related with corporate financing efforts.
- Support Management in evaluating financial and strategic impact of new business opportunities including business development strategies, new product and service offerings and technology solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree from an undergraduate institution, MBA or CPA a plus.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Team player with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to consistently exceed expectations and take on more responsibility.
- Possess a strong attention to detail.
- Analytical background, working directly with modeling transactional data a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with a positive attitude in a professional manner.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks while prioritizing to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Strong systems skills with preference toward SQL a plus.
- Experience with Hyperion Enterprise, HFM, Salesforce.com, Qlik a plus.
For immediate consideration, email your resume to email@example.com