Our public accounting firm client is hiring a strong Senior Auditor to their team. The individual will perform some engagements with minimal supervision and will direct staff and instruct them in the work to be performed, and be solely responsible for the review of the work completed by the staff and direct necessary revisions.
• Supervising the work of audit staff including reviewing their work and provide on the job training
• Conduct basic, specialized and complex financial, operational and compliance audits under the direction of the audit director.
• Perform risk assessment prior to the beginning of an audit engagement.
• Prepare the most complex work papers, to adequately document accounting & audit work performed and to support the conclusions reached.
• Prepare draft of financial statements and management letters. Will be expected to wrap up the engagement in a timely manner.
• Perform reviews and compilations
• Conduct research, prepare memorandums and summarize findings
• Prepare very complex individual, trust and business tax returns
• Prepare an evaluation of the staff on the engagement at the end of the engagement but give guidance to the staff when necessary during the engagement.
• Perform other miscellaneous duties and special projects as assigned.
Desired and Required Experience:
• B.S. in Accounting or Finance required
• CPA highly preferred
• 3-5 years of progressive accounting & audit experience in public accounting
• Minimum of 1 year leading audits
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com