Title: Senior Software Engineer
Duration: ASAP - June 30,2021
As a Senior Software Engineer you will leverage your skills and experience to architect, develop, deploy, and maintain features for Dynamics 365 Guides, using Azure services and the Dynamics Power Platform including the Common Data Service.
- Use your enterprise experience to architect solutions that are enterprise secure, performant, cost effective and scalable.
- Support the product features and services by proactively identifying and fixing bugs, resolving customer support issues, and work with the team to ensure we meet service SLAs.
- Collaborate with a cross-discipline team in Vancouver, as well as teams to leverage and expand the functionality of existing tech through Mixed Reality and services.
- Mentor and act as a role model for junior and intermediate developers.
- Demonstrate technical leadership by identifying and filling gaps, defining architecture, and writing high-quality code.
- Contribute to a team culture that embraces diversity and inclusion and makes your team an awesome place to work.
- 7+ years of professional software development.
- Solid grasp of software engineering best practices.
- Experience architecting, developing, deploying and supporting enterprise cloud applications (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Solid understanding of enterprise security and privacy requirements for cloud services
- Solid understanding of identity-based security principles for services (e.g. Azure Active Directory, AWS identity)
- Experience with application cluster deployments (e.g. Azure Service Fabric, Kubernetes)
- Experience working through the full product cycle from initial design to final product.
- Excellent judgment, decision making skills, and prioritization skills.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience/education.
For consideration please send your resume in Word format to email@example.com with "Senior Software Engineer - Vancouver" in the subject line.