Fast paced, family-oriented company, with a strong focus on personalized customer service, is looking for a highly focused, highly analytical, and detailed Credit Analyst to perform evaluations of current and new customer's credit worthiness via financial and ratio analysis. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who requires minimal direction and supervision, possess at least 6 years of commercial credit focused experience with a strong financial statement and ratio analysis skill-set.
Responsibilities of the Credit Analyst
- Evaluate the credit worthiness of new and existing customers by performing an extensive credit review incorporating detailed analysis of customer financial statements, ratio analysis, and review of third-party credit-rating sources.
- Recommend and set appropriate credit lines and terms of sale for customers.
- Manage credit line and mark to market exposures by tracking financial and payment performance for customer portfolio.
- Support and enforce financial and credit policies of the company.
- Assist customers in resolving questions, issues, and disputes.
- Collaborate with the Sales department and customer to stay ahead of order to cash issues, resolve and/or cure credit limit infractions, and mitigate risk and bad debts exposure by obtaining additional security (i.e. L/C’s, personal, parental & cross corporate guarantees).
- Maintain delinquency & bad debt levels to historical standards.
Requirements of the Credit Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 6 years of commercial credit focused experience. Must possess strong financial statement analysis and ratio analysis skills.
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external customers.
International Financial Group provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next career opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.