Position Title: Junior Azure Solution Architect
Position Type: Permanent
Our client is looking for a Junior Azure Solution Architect, as a Junior Azure Solution Architect, you will assist clients in optimising their use of cloud resources (public and private) as part of a balanced IT supply portfolio. As such, the successful applicants will have hands on experience in deploying Azure in the client environment.
- Execute technology solutions enabling Azure data migration & expertise in Azure architecture Manage the end to end project deployment of all cloud operating models
- Leverage Azure services (e.g. Data Factory, Databricks, Synapse and Datalake Storage) to build appropriate data management (data linkage, stitching etc) solutions to build out a consistent data foundation.
- Implement end to end access control in Azure for all on-prem data.
- Expert knowledge of either Azure platform features and capabilities
- 2-3 years experience building cloud architecture with Azure
- Experienced at producing multi-tier, high-availability infrastructure architectures in an Enterprise & cloud environment adhering to DR, Business Continuity and availability best practice
- Understanding of Hybrid Cloud solutions and experienced in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models
- Experience with application and infrastructure management and monitoring tools
- Experience with executing quick technical feasibility and proposal development for moving identified workloads to Azure
- Manage cloud risk & compliance assessments with the customer
- Building and recommending a migration approach to lift and shift the workloads to Azure or architecting a green field development and/or production platform for new applications. Able to help shape transition and transformation strategies
- Executing limited POCs, where necessary
- Knowledge and experience of Azure pricing and commercial models and how to optimise for a given engagement or use case
- Network integration experience with Azure Express route integration and network design (LAN/WAN/Firewall)
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resumes in MS Word format to Toronto.email@example.com today!