Our client, a growing construction company, is looking to add a Human Resources and Payroll Specialist to their team. This position has a lot of breadth and is responsible for many areas of Human Resources including payroll, HRIS module implementation, vacation and benefit policies, maintaining HR policies, recruiting, on-boarding and training. It is a fast paced and dynamic role that is looking for someone to grow with the position.
- 2-4 years experience in Human Resources and Payroll
- Strong understanding of HRIS systems such as ADP Workforce Now
- Knowledge of Payroll for both full time and hourly employees
- Excellent communication and presentation. Looking for a go-getter.
- CHRP completed or in progress is nice to have.
If you are qualified and interested in this position please apply today by sending your resume in word to firstname.lastname@example.org.