Our client, a commercial real estate company, in Toronto, is currently seeking an experienced Senior Property Accountant for their team. If you are looking to join a fun, fast growing, and dynamic organization, then please apply today!
As a Senior Property Accountant you will:
- Maintain property management commercial portfolios
- Prepare all recoveries, tax related returns, reconciliations, CAMs and rent rolls
- Assist in annual budget, month end and year end responsibilities
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Minimum 3 years of full cycle property accounting experience within commercial real estate
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs, SUMIFs, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 647-826-4335.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com