Our client, a growing Property Management firm, is currently seeking a dynamic Junior Accountant to join their team. If you are a driven CPA candidate who is looking to gain more real estate accounting exposure, we would like to speak to you about this opportunity today!
As a Junior Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Daily accounting transactions including AR. AP, and bank reconciliations
- Budget analysis and preparation on quarterly basis
- Ensure all GST and other legislated taxes are reconciled and remitted
- 1-2 years of bookkeeping or accounting experience
- Experience working in the Real Esate / Property Management sector would be an asset
- Enrollment in the CPA program is an asset
- Experience using Yardi would be an asset
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this exciting Junior Accountant opportunity in more detail, please submit your MS WORD resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.