Position Title: Senior Web Developer
Position Type: Permanent
Our client is looking for a Senior Web Developer. As a Senior Web Developer you will have primary responsibility for designing and implementing mobile applications on an open source Linux platform using HTML5, AngularJS, Ionic integrating with restful APIs, Java framework and other open source tools. The mobile gaming applications are highly configurable and customizable, are under a high transaction rate with high robustness and scalability requirements.
- Design and implement code in HTML5, Canvas, AngularJS, Java Script, TypeScript to support a high transaction rate and mission critical mobile applications with efficiency, robustness and high performance
- Design and implement account management modules, database interaction, APIs, financial transactions, back office applications and various administration applications.
- Manage and implement changes specified by the design team to an array of different websites.
- Experience with developing Mobile development experience in a high transaction, high security environment
- Experience with Java Script with Angular, Typescript, CSS, Ionic
- Experience with web service development using PHP
- Experience with HTML5, AngularJS integrating with restful APIs, Java framework and other open source tools.
- Good knowledge of MySQL and PHP interaction.
- Demonstrates strong HTML5, Canvas skills, ionic
- Experience with Facebook API’s
- Experience with logical data modeling and physical relational database design.
- Understands highly efficient, highly robust, transactional scalable systems.
- Understands redundancy, scalability, fail-over mechanism.
- Understanding of communications transaction processing systems.
- Understanding of internet, electronic commerce and web-related technologies.
- Formal software education.
- Ability to adapt to new environments, and the ability to identify, propose and implement changes and improvements.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resumes in MS Word format to Toronto.email@example.com today!