Our client, with one of the most recognizable brands in Canada, has an immediate need for a full time Tax Analyst. In this role, you will be in charge of tax compliance reporting for Canada, as well as researching, developing and implementing tax initiatives. Additionally, as Tax Analyst, there may be tax planning and other ad hoc tax requirements that you will be working.
- Preparation of quarterly and yearly tax provisions, as well as Canadian tax returns
- Assist the financial planning team with tax projections
- Handle commodity tax inquires
- Research of complex tax issues and helping on various ad hoc taxation projects
- CPA, MTax or an accounting designation with specialization in tax
- 3+ years taxation experience either in an accounting firm or industry.
- Experience with IFRS and working in a complex tax environment.
- Great analytical skills
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this position in more detail, please submit your resume in MS Word format to Bindiya Somani CPA, CGA, ACCA @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.