Our client, a Major Bank in Canada, is hiring multiple Bilingual Collections Agents in Montreal, QC. This position is a 6 month contract to start and is a great opportunity for junior candidates looking to move into the financial industry!
As a Bilingual Collections Agent, your duties include:
- Conduct outbound calls to customers regarding past due accounts
- Receive inbound calls in regards to customer accounts and address any questions
- Ensure customer accounts are properly updated and adjustments are documented
- Work with customers in figuring out best plans of actions regarding past due accounts
In order to qualify, the ideal Bilingual Collections Agent, will meet the following:
- 1+ years of experience working within a call centre/customer service environment
- Bilingual: Fluent in English & French
- Previous collections experience is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
*Please note, the position will be work from to start and will transition into office depending on the situation
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resumes in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org today!