Our client, a large real estate company, is hiring a Senior Financial Analyst. As they continue to grow, they are looking for a dedicated Senior Financial Analyst to join the team at their midtown office. If you are looking for the next interesting phase of your career to own the financial reporting function, then please read further!
Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Analyst:
- Participate in continuous process improvement involving financial reporting process
- Actively participate in consolidation
- Month end close activities including account reconciliations and journal entries
- Bachelor's degree in commerce/finance
- CPA designation
- 2 - 3 years of progressive Big 4 public accounting firm experience preferred
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your MS Word resume in the strictest confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at email@example.com. You can also contact him at 647 826 4335.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com