Our client, a growing Real Estate Development firm located in North York, is currently seeking an experienced Senior Project Accountant to join their team. If you are an experienced CPA with hands-on Project Accounting experience who is looking for a team-oriented, fast-growing organization, apply today!
As a Senior Project Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Manage project accounting for low-rise and high-rise developments
- Provide financial analysis of projects and operations
- Review preparation of HST input tax credits on projects
- Drive schedules on reporting requirements, budgeting and investor reporting
- Monitor budgets and project performance, providing monthly budget forecasts
In order to be considered you must bring:
- 5+ years of full-cycle Project Accounting experience within Real Estate and/or Construction sectors
- Designated CPA required
- Strong communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this exciting Senior Project Accountant opportunity in more detail, please submit your MS WORD resume in confidence to email@example.com today!
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.