Our client, a large financial institution is looking for aParalegal for a 9-month contract, located in downtown New York. This is an excellent opportunity for Paralegal with previous experience with hedge funds documentation, AML/KYC and corporate actions.
Please note, this role will be work from home until COVID-19 subsides.
As a Paralegal your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Review subscription and redemption documentation for leverages against hedge funds
- Gather AML/KYC documentation and liaise with AML groups for documentation approvals
- Prepare agreements between the hedge funds and various entities including NDA’s and corporate actions
Skills required for the Paralegal include:
- Minimum 5 years of experience with subscription and redemption documents for hedge fund leverages
- Previous experience with preparing corporate actions, NDAs and other legal documentation
- Exposure to AML/KYC requirements and documentation
- Previous experience with fund accounting would be an asset but is not required
- CAMS certification is strongly preferred
- College/University degree in a related field (Legal, Business, Finance or other)
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org today! ID#ind123