Seeking a highly analytical, team-oriented, professionally engaging Enterprise Risk Management Analyst to participate in a wide range of Enterprise Risk Management activities. The Enterprise Risk Management Analyst will interact with and provide guidance and assistance to business unit staff throughout the organization on functions including organization-wide risk assessment, top-down risks analysis, risks and control evaluation, insurance analysis, and other high-risk functions. Core responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and researching COSO, FHFA, BASEL and other financial industry regulatory releases to determine emerging risks in the financial services industry. Providing training on new technical literature that impacts the organization.
- Participating in the development, monitoring, and testing on critical compliance standards.
- Communicating with business unit personnel on various information requests and ensuring that information is not only accurate, but timely as well.
- Assessing information and understanding the needs of the business unit. Providing guidance on and assisting in the completion of risk related tasks. Offering independent and critical insight to the conclusions being reached by the business unit.
- Taking an active role in discussions with business unit staff, reaching conclusions on complex risks, and making judgments on inherent risks, magnitude and residual risks. Demonstrating the ability to reach conclusions and to communicating those conclusions in a professional manner to business unit management along with the organization’s senior management.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting. MBA or CPA a plus.
- 6 + years of experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- Extensive experience working in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Strong customer service orientation
- Prior experience using Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance programs (i.e. Archer, MetricStream). Proficient using Microsoft Excel, Access, and Word.
International Financial Group helps with effective resume development, career coaching, and interview preparation to give you an edge in securing your next employment opportunity. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim / transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.