Position Title: Community Manager - Gaming
Position Type: 1 year contract ASAP - June 2021
Location: Downtown, Vancouver
Our client is seeking a Community Manager with a passion for gaming to be an outstanding representative of the brand with their fans. You will work with the Communications Team to execute on community campaigns, be the voice of the community and find opportunities to support the growth of our client's online community. As Community Manager, you will be the face of our client's studio, helping bring information out to fans, build relationships and manage customer issues on a daily basis.
If you are a digital native that intuitively understands the language and behavior of the connect consumer, self-motivated and able to foster relationships across a passionate fanbase then we want to hear from you!
- Act as a first line of customer support by managing individual customer issues and tracking and responding to user issue from initial report to resolution
- Be a public-facing voice of the community, maintaining a consistent two-way dialogue between the players and the studio
- Support the creation of regular community reports on channel and content performance
- Participate in community activities, streams and content as a representative of our client
- Assist in the execution of Marketing, PR and Community campaigns
- Have a passion for engaging with fans on a daily basis, and be constantly looking for ways to improve the communications with players
- A Passion for console based gaming!
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years managing customer support and/or communities for a major gaming (mobile or console), entertainment, or consumer brand
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
For consideration, please email your resume to Eileen@ifgpr.com with “Community Manager” in the subject line.