Position Title: Salesforce Administrator
Position Type: Permanent
Our client is looking for a Salesforce Administrator, as a Salesforce Administrator you will be responsible to maintain the client’s Salesforce environment by managing the day-to-day use of the platform, driving change for the Salesforce user community using data to support decision making, and managing system configuration to support organizational initiatives.
- Coordinate between clients/users and technical teams on various functional requirements and technical design
- Configure and design Salesforce workflows, page layouts, business rules and associated process flows for end users
- Plan and ensure business readiness for Salesforce implementation, identify and coordinate with stakeholders as the SME of Salesforce
- Responsible for maintaining clear and documented change management, and project management processes related to Salesforce
- Responsible to keep informed on Salesforce trends and best practices
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree (Equivalent work experience may be considered a substitution)
- 3-5 years of experience in a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Certificate in Agile, Six Sigma, or PMP, is considered an asset
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resumes in MS Word format to Toronto.email@example.com today!