Our client, a large financial institution in Canada, is seeking 3 Bilingual Case Coordinators for a 6-month contract located in Montreal, QC. This is a great opportunity for new healthcare graduates in Kinesiology, Psychology or Occupational Therapy to gain professional experience!
As a Bilingual Case Coordinator, your duties include but are not limited to:
- Receive and analyze medical cases to determine level of complexity
- Evaluate non-complex cases and transfer to Case Manager if required.
- Provide administrative support to Case Management team (faxing, filing, client follow-ups, documentation etc.)
- Communicate medical needs of clients to make timely and effective return to work decisions
The successful Bilingual Case Coordinator, will meet the following requirements:
- Bilingual: English & French is mandatory
- University degree in Psychology, Kinesiology, Occupational Therapy or related rehabilitation field.
- 2+ years of experience in a clinical environment
- Strong familiarity with medical terminology
- Previous disability claims experience is preferred but not required
- Proficient with MS Office
If you are interested in this opportunity or may know someone that is, kindly send your resumes in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org today!