Our client, is searching for 5 Bilingual Call Center Representatives in Montreal, QC for a 6-month contract. This is a great opportunity for those seeking professional experience with a Top 5 Bank in Canada and with the opportunity to work from home.
Candidates must be able to work rotating shifts with an open availability from Monday to Sunday 8AM-10PM
As a Bilingual Call Center Representative, your duties include but are not limited to:
- Communicate daily to customers by conducting inbound and outbound calls regarding past due invoices
- Collect past due amounts of customer accounts
- Educate customers on importance of maintaining their loans, credit cards, lines of credit or mortgages
- Handle and negotiate all payment arrangements
The successful Bilingual Call Center Representative will meet the following requirements:
- Bilingual: English and French is mandatory
- 1-3 years of previous call center experience
- Previous collections or financial services experience is preferred but not required
- University degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com today!