Our client, a Fortune 100 leader, is looking for a Tax Manager of Federal Income Tax Compliance. This role sits on the Tax Compliance team and will have direct reports.
This role will manage and implement tax strategies in order to reduce the Company’s overall tax burden and risk. The compliance team helps to ensure that tax planning initiatives are properly incorporated into the tax compliance process and will assist in driving process improvement opportunities for tax function. The role will also support the acquisition team focusing on due diligence and integration and serve on a cross-functional team to provide technical knowledge and advice to team members.
- Manages the tax process and implements short and long-term tax savings initiatives by collaborating with the various tax functions.
- Partners with planning function to provide support and development of new processes for planning projects.
- Support audit function by analyzing and reviewing information requests and collaborating in the resolution of audit issues.
- Participates in divisional and company-wide projects and programs to develop engagement for division-wide and company-wide initiatives.
- Manages the preparation of tax filings which minimize overall tax liability to the Company and continually develops tax improvements to minimize tax liability.
- Upon acquisition, implements processes with acquired company’s management to integrate processes.
- Partners and collaborates in the tax audit defense process.
- Partners and collaborates in the development and execution of tax strategies that reduces overall tax costs/burdens to the Company.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- 6+ years in public accounting or federal income tax compliance for a large global company
- Federal income tax compliance is REQUIRED
- Prior management preferred
- CPA preferred
- Tax software experience
Please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.